He His date of birth is
January 8, 2000, I he was born in Bogotá. I He am is studying a
Bachelor of English at the District University; I he am is in
the seventh semester, I he started studying in 2017. In the future I he wants to be a
missionary in the Muslim world. I respect him because he has helped me to be a
better person and has been a great partner.
I She
was born in Bogota on January 2. I She was a basketball player and studied at the
Eucharistic College of Bogota. Also, I she
studied systems engineering at Manuela Beltran. Nowadays, I
she is working in the government of Cundinamarca and studying at the University
of Asturias, Business Administration and Management. I
She has three children. She is for me, and helped me in happy and difficult
moments. I admire her because she has been an emotional support and has helped
me at school.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario